Statements included in the Working from Home assessment
- I feel like I need a day off
- I often feel tired before I start work for the day
- I feel emotionally drained while working
- After work I have enough energy for my personal life
- I feel like I can take personal time off when I need it
- At home, I have a dedicated workspace that I am using
- I am regularly distracted while working from home
- Working from home is causing work and home life to combine in unhealthy ways
- I have sufficient direction for my work each day
- I have freedom to do my job in the best way I see fit.
Open Response Question
What could your manager and/or organization change to help you be healthy and effective while working from home?