Statements included in the Diversity & Inclusion Progress assessment
- Employees at my organization are treated fairly on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and age.
- Leaders at my organization have made me feel I can approach them regarding issues of fairness, equity, inclusion, and diversity.
- My organization is taking action to address issues of fairness, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Diversity and inclusion should be a top priority at my organization.
- I would feel comfortable speaking up if I saw unfairness, discrimination, or injustice.
- I am comfortable discussing matters of diversity and inclusion with my manager.
- My manager has shown a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- My organization would take strict action against discrimination or prejudice.
- The people I work with every day respect employees of different races, sexual-orientations, genders, gender identities, and ages.
- My organization communicates frequently about its diversity policies and practices.
- I'm proud of the progress my organization is making on issues related to fairness, diversity, and inclusion.
- People of all backgrounds have a fair chance to be hired and promoted at my company.
- On the whole, I feel I am treated fairly and with respect by the people I work with.
- I have never witnessed or experienced any form of discrimination or prejudice at my organization.
- I consider myself a part of a member of a minority or marginalized group.
Open Response Question
What suggestions do you have to help the company to improve in areas of diversity, inclusion, and fairness? Your response is confidential and will be shared anonymously in the results unless you choose to intentionally identify yourself in your response.