Statements included in the Diversity & Inclusion Progress assessment
- Employees at my organization are treated fairly on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and age.
- Leaders at my organization have made me feel I can approach them regarding issues of fairness, equity, inclusion, and diversity.
- My organization is taking action to address issues of fairness, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Diversity and inclusion should be a top priority at my organization.
- I would feel comfortable speaking up if I saw unfairness, discrimination, or injustice.
- I am comfortable discussing matters of diversity and inclusion with my manager.
- My manager has shown a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- My organization would take strict action against discrimination or prejudice.
- The people I work with every day respect employees of different races, sexual-orientations, genders, gender identities, and ages.
- My organization communicates frequently about its diversity policies and practices.
- I'm proud of the progress my organization is making on issues related to fairness, diversity, and inclusion.
- People of all backgrounds have a fair chance to be hired and promoted at my company.
- On the whole, I feel I am treated fairly and with respect by the people I work with.
- I have never witnessed or experienced any form of discrimination or prejudice at my organization.
- I consider myself a part of a member of a minority or marginalized group.
Open Response Question
What suggestions do you have to help the company to improve in areas of diversity, inclusion, and fairness?