Now that you've signed up for the free Emplify Employee Well-being tool, you can schedule your first assessment to understand how your employees are responding to the COVID-19 situation.
About the Assessment
- The assessment consists of 15 questions and one optional, open response question. View the list of questions here.
- It should take employees about 2 minutes to complete.
- To protect anonymity, results will only be displayed once three responses have been received. We recommend including at least three employees in the assessment.
- Employees have three days to respond and results are available in real time after at least three responses have been submitted.
- All responses are confidential and anonymous, so employees can respond honestly.
- Emplify will manage sending the assessment to your employees, collecting their responses, and calculating results. No work needed from you!
Scheduling your Assessment
1. Log-in to http://feedback.emplify.com
2. In the upper right corner, click the yellow, Create Assessment button.
3. Add the email addresses for the employees you would like to include in the assessment.
To protect employee anonymity, at least three responses to the assessment are required to display results. We recommend including at least three employees in the assessment. You can return and add more employees after you have scheduled your assessment.
4. Select the date and time to send the assessment.
You must select at least one hour in the future. This gives you time to communicate with your team that you will be using this tool. You can use our communication guide as a template.
At the date and time you select, we will send an email invitation for the assessment to the employee emails you provided.
5. Click Create Assessment and you're all set - Emplify will take care of the rest! Results will be available on your dashboard in real time after at least three responses have been collected.