The open-ended comments from the Emplify Survey are displayed in the Feedback section of the Insights Dashboard.
Dynamic Feedback Questions
Employees are asked one of two questions at the end of the Emplify Survey based on their results:
- Maintain: We noticed you rated the following statements higher than other statements. What recommendations do you have on what [Organization] should keep doing?
- Improvement: We noticed you rated the following statements lower than other statements. What recommendations do you have on what [Organization] should start or stop doing?
Employees provide their feedback related to a specific engagement driver.
Employees that submit Dynamic Feedback are able to view their personal survey results. We share what makes the employee most engaged:
- the work itself
- the interpersonal relationships you experience at work
- your connection to the mission of the organization
Along with the area that leads to their engagement, we display the three drivers that they scored highest in. Employees can download the results to save for the future.
Note: Download functionality is only supported for desktop users in Chrome and Firefox.
View All and Filter Comments
Comments are available in the Feedback section of the Insights Dashboard. All comments will display by default, with the option to select a specific group to filter the comments. Comments are sorted alphabetically by engagement driver.
- Full Access Leaders: All comments from employees are available to Full Access Leaders. To protect employee confidentiality, comments can only be filtered by one group type. Full Access Leaders can filter by any group within that group type as long as the group has at least 5 responses.
- Limited Access Leaders: Limited Access Leaders only have access to the comments from employees in the groups they have access to.
Dynamic Feedback comments can also be filtered by sentiment and search is available in the Tools section.