I believe that you and our people are the most critical component to our success. You produce the [products and services] that we deliver to our customers every day. We need to understand how you are really doing at work. Perhaps I have some blind spots. If so, knowing these will help us create an environment where you can perform your best and thrive.
This is why we’re doing an employee engagement survey on [date/time]. Here’s what’s in it for you:
- It is short – it takes 6 minutes to complete
- It is safe - conducted and controlled by a 3rd party (Emplify) to ensure trust and 100% confidentiality. No individual results will be available to anyone here (not even me), so please be honest and candid.
- We will close the loop - this is not just an exercise. We intend to share company-wide result trends as well as prioritize and act.
- You will receive an email and/or a text message from Emplify on [date/time] inviting you to participate by clicking on the survey URL
- You will have 5 business days to spend the 6 minutes to complete the survey
- A couple of weeks later some employee groups may be asked by Emplify to share anonymous comments on a specific engagement area
Finally, we will continue this cycle 3-4 times/year because it is worth it to have a regular check-up on employee health. Engagement is dynamic, so we need to think about this as a marathon instead of a one-and-done sprint. Actions will start broad (i.e. 1 company-level action) then go deeper (i.e. divisional then departmental) as we continue to survey. Please continue to “vote” anonymously by taking the survey as we make engagement “smaller” over the year.
Thank you for your willingness to give us your input and help us all have a more engaged experience at work.