Results for the entire organization from the most recent Emplify Survey are available to users with limited access. They are able to review the following data, but cannot apply filters when viewing results for the entire organization:
- Emplify Score and Response Rate
- Engagement Drivers
Emplify Score and Response Rate
The first section on Org. Overview displays the most recent Emplify Score for the entire organization along with the associated engagement level (Highly Disengaged, Disengaged, Moderately Engaged, Highly Engaged, Extremely Engaged).
Click the "i" icon in the upper right corner to view the Emplify Score Guide. This compares the organization's Emplify Score to the average Emplify score in our database.
Next to the Emplify Score is the Emplify Score Trend. This displays the scores from previous Emplify surveys to monitor the increase or decrease over time. The dotted gray line on the graph represents the average score in Emplify's database for easy comparison. Hover over the graph to see the previous Emplify Scores.
The response rate for the most recent Emplify Survey is shown along with the count of participants and total employees. Below the current response rate, is a graph with the response rates from the last four surveys. This graph can be used to track how the response rate has trended over time. Hovering on any point on the graph will display the survey date and response rate.
The Engagement Flow chart represents how many employees were in each engagement level (Highly Disengaged, Disengaged, Moderately Engaged, Highly Engaged, Extremely Engaged) from the last four Emplify surveys. The chart can be toggled in the upper right corner to display this data by employee count or percent.
When the Engagement Flow is on the count view, you can hover over any bracket to reveal the flow of employees into and/or out of that bracket. This allows you to understand if employees are improving or declining in engagement.
The Drivers tab lists the organization's results for all the drivers Emplify measures. The following data is available in the Engagement Drivers table:
- Name - Each engagement driver, including Strengths and Struggles, is included in this list. Hover on the name to read the definition and survey statements for that driver.
- Score - The Score column lists the organization's driver scores from the survey.
- Influence - The Influence bubble shows how a driver is related to the overall engagement of the organization.
- Change - The Change column helps you quickly identify which drivers in your organization are improving or declining from the previous survey to the current survey.
- Trend - The Trend column displays the change in driver scores over the past four surveys. You can quickly identify which areas are trending up or down and see how the score compares to the Emplify average.
Each column in the Engagement Drivers can be sorted to adjust and analyze the data.