When a survey is open, you can go to the Emplify Insights Portal to review how that survey is doing.
View Overall Response Rate
To view the overall response rate for the survey, go to Settings > Structure > Groups. A green alert bar will display at the top of the screen indicating that a survey is active. Click “View Details” to open the Live Survey Overview with the following information:
- Survey Start Date
- Final Reminder Date
- Number of Reminders to be Sent
- Current Response Rate
1. Go to Settings > Structure > Groups.
2. Click "View Details" to open the Live Survey Overview.
The Live Survey Overview is available while a survey is open and accepting responses.
View Response Rate by Group
To view response rates for specific groups in your organization, go to the Settings section of the Insights Dashboard. The table displays a list of all groups for your organization.
1. Use the Response Rate column to see the current response rate for any group.
The Response Rate column is sortable to make it easier to review your data by groups with high or low participation. When a survey is open, the Response Rate column will be shown in green, indicating that responses to the survey are being collected.
2. Adjust the dropdown above the table to see response rates by group for a specific group type.
3. After a survey is closed, response rates for all groups are available for the most recent survey.
If there is no open survey for your organization, the response rates for the most recent Emplify Survey will display in black.
To increase your response rate for an open survey, follow these tips.