Follow these steps to give leaders and managers in your organization access to the Insights Dashboard.
Note: An email is required for login to the Emplify Portal. To give a manager access, first make sure they have an email address listed on their employee record.
1. Go to the Employees list
The list of all employees for your organization is available in the Settings > Employees section in the menu on the left.
2. Search for the employee record
Make sure you are on the Active tab. Find the employee you want to invite to view results. You can use the search functionality to quickly find the employee record. Click View to access the edit screen for that employee.
3. Go to Access to People Insights
Scroll to the Access to People Insights section. To give an employee access, update their role in the dropdown.
- Organization Admin - If the user should be able to manage employee data and view assessment results, select the Organization Admin role.
- Leader - If the users should only view engagement results, but should not manage employee data, select the Leader role.
Note: If you have reached the leader limit for your product package, this section will be disabled and display the following message, "Leader Limit Reached." To adjust your limit, contact your Account Manager.
4. Set the access level
There are three access levels you can assign:
- Full Access - Users with full access will see assessment results for the entire organization.
- Limited Access - Users with limited access will only see assessment results for the groups they have access to. This access works well for managers so they can view results for the teams they oversee. To give an employee Limited Access, select that permission level and choose the groups they should have access to.
- None - Organization Admins can have no access. They will be able to manage employee data, but will not have access to results.
Note: Limited Access is not available for all product packages. If your package does not include this functionality, the following message will display, "Limited Access leaders are disabled. Contact your Customer Success Manager for assistance." To add this functionality, contact your CSM.